For you WordPress users

glennemlee95

Reaction score
I created a blog post yesterday regarding optimizing WordPress based sites that aid in reducing stress on your hosting account and speeding up your site like a speed demon. I highly recommend looking it over and trying it out.

WordPress Optimization Tutorial

Since X10Hosting's free service is Railgun optimized with CloudFlare, I highly suggest you guys to use Railgun regardless of the kind of site you operate.

If you guys have any other scripts that you use that you'd personally like me to write an optimization tutorial for, please let me know and I'll grab a looksie at it. Just keep in mind I can't write optimization tutorials for commercial software unless it's software that I already own (Like JROX Jam and JEM, EzyGold, that's pretty much it).

Anything open source or completely free to use only. (And no nulled scripts either, homey don't play that.)

Just reply to this thread with the script you'd like to have optimized and I'll look it over. This is just my way of trying to give back for the free hosting X10 is giving me for my paranormal community. Thanks for the hosting! :)