Forbidden Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wrestlesomnia

Reaction score
Forbidden

You don't have permission to access / on this server.
Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/2.2.4 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.4 OpenSSL/0.9.7a mod_auth_passthrough/1.8 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 PHP/5.2.3 Server at wrestlesomnia.com Port 80
I know its the HTTPS, but can someone give me a time line or, a way to fix it. Can you fix it? Do i need to move hosts?

I moved Saturday morning (2 am) it worked for 5 minutes and went out.

Wrestlesomnia

Reaction score
Well there isn't anything i can do about that i cant get into anything because i get a forbidden error and FTP has no files.

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Can we have your domain/cPanel username?

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
It's wrestle, please go to http://x10hosting.com/login, login with your forum username and password, and link your account please.

Enter the cPanel username "wrestle".

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
One of our requirements is that you link your info and keep up to date on forum info. Are you the one who registered this account? We can't change the password on an account you know nothing about besides the domain.

-Corey

Wrestlesomnia

Reaction score
No my tech admin made this account, and left right before it went down. I own the website though.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Do you have your tech admin's forum account? It would be best if you could login there as it's linked to the hosting account and provides us all the information needed to help you.

-Corey

Wrestlesomnia

Reaction score
No i dont, i guess i will have to wait for him. I know the user names he uses but you guys don't have member list here. I wouldn't know his password anyway.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Okay, for security reasons which I think you understand we can't make changes to an account without verification from the owner. (Why we setup the linking of accounts here).

Please have him post here when you can.

-Corey

Status
Not open for further replies.