Forgot CPanel Password

Status
Not open for further replies.

imtiax

Reaction score
Hi, i am unable to log into cpanel after you guys did your data base transfers and stuff, my X10 account says i dont own any websites which is false, i own www.romeo.pcriot.com

My Cpanel user name is imtiax

anyways i dont really care about that right now, but i urgently need access to my cpanel to backup my db before i add in some new features. I was wondering if a Cpanel password reset can be done.

Thanks,

If you need additional information for securitiy purposes like my email confirmation code or anything please ask. I really need access to the cpanel

Thanks

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi, i am unable to log into cpanel after you guys did your data base transfers and stuff, my X10 account says i dont own any websites which is false, i own www.romeo.pcriot.com

My Cpanel user name is imtiax

anyways i dont really care about that right now, but i urgently need access to my cpanel to backup my db before i add in some new features. I was wondering if a Cpanel password reset can be done.

Thanks,

If you need additional information for securitiy purposes like my email confirmation code or anything please ask. I really need access to the cpanel

Thanks

Login to Account panel http://x10hosting.com/control and reset the cpanel password.

Bytheway can you see the hosting account in your account panel?

Last edited:

imtiax

Reaction score
Hmm that did not fix anything since the website thinks i dont own a website therefore i do not have a cpanel.

This all started after x10 did some maintenance, i opened a ticket and it has not been replyed to for about a month now.

Basically when i log into x10hosting and click hosting it says

Woah! It appears that you do not have hosting under your client account. This could be the result of a different scenarios:

* An older account was removed as the result of inactivity.
* A past account has been terminated for breaching our Terms of Service.
* You have never had a hosting account.

Whatever the reason, you can always sign up for a hosting account now.

If you believe that this is a mistake you may open a support ticket here.

The fact is that i do own a website and its romeo.pcriot.com

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Hmm that did not fix anything since the website thinks i dont own a website therefore i do not have a cpanel.

This all started after x10 did some maintenance, i opened a ticket and it has not been replyed to for about a month now.

Basically when i log into x10hosting and click hosting it says

Woah! It appears that you do not have hosting under your client account. This could be the result of a different scenarios:

* An older account was removed as the result of inactivity.
* A past account has been terminated for breaching our Terms of Service.
* You have never had a hosting account.

Whatever the reason, you can always sign up for a hosting account now.

If you believe that this is a mistake you may open a support ticket here.

The fact is that i do own a website and its romeo.pcriot.com

It appears to be your forum and hosting account unlinked. Informed to staff have patience.

imtiax

Reaction score
It appears to be your forum and hosting account unlinked. Informed to staff have patience.

Yea i submitted a ticket a long time ago

ticket id TWI-338687 status Open department \ type General ticket priority Low

original date April 7 at 4:03 am

Its been 10 days, :S

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
Your hosting account should show under the account panel momentarily.

Last edited:

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
You should now be able to reset your cPanel password through the Reset Password page within the account panel.

imtiax

Reaction score
Hi, well i tried changing my cpanel pass now and it says logon attempt failed. can you please try manually changing my cpanel password and pm me it? because i still cant get into cpanel

imtiax

Reaction score
wierdly enough it just started working, guess it was a delayed passwrod changed...THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.