Formal Apology

Status
Not open for further replies.

nchgaming

Reaction score
Formal appology

I would firstly like to thank X10 for the incredible service that they DO provide to us for free. The ONE BIGGEST difference between X10 and most other hosting companies is that these guys are passionately dedicated to there mission. These guys have PROVEN time after time that they're here to STAY. I'd also like to thank Corey for ...well.., giving me the opportunity to put my immature ranting aside and post an apology for my behavior. His response further acknowledges that these guys DO ACTUALLY CARE ABOUT ALL OF US! (He could have just as easily Deleted me, but he instead forced me think, and wait like everyone else.) Our presence helps X10 on all fronts, and in turn we acquire the benefits of all these expensive enhancements, for free.

I have not been asked to do so, but I personally ask x10 and it's staff to accept my apology for unnecessary, unappreciated, negative, and sarcastic behavior towards X10 and it's staff, moderators, and members, and anyone else that may have taken offense.

Advice to anyone dealing with frustration....be polite, be SPECIFIC, and most importantly, BE PATIENT. (From their perspective... imagine a bomb expert being stuck in a position where he is the only one who can disarm a ticking time bomb, with seconds remaining, an unusually configuration, and everyone surrounding you is screaming differently, which wire to cut!) Problems are always worse when people are screaming at you about it!

Thank you for allowing me the privileges of being an X10 member!

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
Good for you. I'm sure all the staff appreciate your apology. Though I'm also sure you're not nearly the worst customer they've dealt with ;)

zen-r

Reaction score
I was going to agree with garrettroyce & say that "No, you're not the worst. For example, there was this guy a week or so back, with a bit of an attitude problem......."

But then I realised that guy was you!

I'm afraid I've posted in so many threads over the last few weeks, that by now many of the usernames are becoming a blur.

It's nice to see that you've returned. I thought that after all you'd said, culminating in that 3 day ban, you'd surely decide to find some pastures new.

To be honest, and I'm going to say this quietly so nobody else hears.......I quite enjoy there being a few moaners in here!

It gives us all a chance to indulge in a bit of "verbal sparring", it challenges our grey-matter, & can lead to some amusing put-downs etc. It can also sometimes bring out a few home-truths which others may be too polite to mention!

That's not to say it's welcome very often - dealing with long-term moaners & trouble-makers just takes too much time & energy, especially when we're all too busy trying to put out more important fires.

But it's good to know that your back with a clean slate, nchgaming, & I hope we can all start afresh now. Welcome to x10 ! :)

Kayos

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
This thread will definitely be relayed to the admins. We always appreciate thank you from the members.

I'm going to close this thread now as I think your message has been put across rather well.

Status
Not open for further replies.