forum account linking

Status
Not open for further replies.

devious1

Reaction score
Hi,

when i log into https://x10hosting.com/control/ with username devious1 i am shown that the Forum Account is unlinked, but i can still login (as per this posting) to the forums so there is a forum account. can anyone point me at how i link the two?

devious1

Reaction score
when i try to get a new forum username i get

"The email address stored under the client account is already is use on our forums."

when i try with this username i get "The forum username supplied is already in use."

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

tbacoop

Prime Account
Reaction score
Hi,

when i log into https://x10hosting.com/control/ with username devious1 i am shown that the Forum Account is unlinked, but i can still login (as per this posting) to the forums so there is a forum account. can anyone point me at how i link the two?

I am having the same problem - So I created a new forum account. But the system still says I need create an account. When I try to use either of those it tells me they already exist. I am so frustrated by all of this. I need to post information through stoli and still cannot get into that either. I have sent forum messages. I have wrote them a letter and mailed via the US post office and can not get any help.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
I am having the same problem - So I created a new forum account. But the system still says I need create an account. When I try to use either of those it tells me they already exist. I am so frustrated by all of this. I need to post information through stoli and still cannot get into that either. I have sent forum messages. I have wrote them a letter and mailed via the US post office and can not get any help.

Looking at the history of where you've posted, there has been a lack of replying and hijacking of others support threads. Please make your own support thread, bookmark the address, and please respond to it when staff asks questions within 48 hours. Your last thread was closed because you never responded back. There will be less frustration and you'll get a response this way.

Last edited:

tbacoop

Prime Account
Reaction score
I am being told to put in my own thread but cannot figure out how to do that so I tried reply to thread (is this right)
I am having the same problem - So I created a new forum account. But the system still says I need create an account. When I try to use either of those it tells me they already exist. I am so frustrated by all of this. I need to post information through stoli and still cannot get into that either. I have sent forum messages. I have wrote them a letter and mailed via the US post office and can not get any help. - TBACOOP

Please I need some help

Status
Not open for further replies.