Forum Account

Status
Not open for further replies.

beatles-143

Reaction score
My forum account seems to have no permissions at all. I brought the prime upgrade yesterday but I don't seem to be able to post in the forum at all.

Thanks

---------- Post added at 03:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 PM ----------

Well now I do seem to be able to thats really odd :/

---------- Post added at 03:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 PM ----------

Ok I seem to be able to post in the normal forum but not in the prime members forum.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
We've been fixing things up as we find them :)

beatles-143

Reaction score
Right I had to re-open this thread because now I dont seem to be able to start threads. I have tried starting threads in a couple of sections of the forum only to be told I dont have the right permissions. Other people seem to be able to so why cant I ?

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
My guess is you're still getting -partially- limited by having less than 10 posts; a lot of the areas and the PM system are locked until you get 10 posts, but the prime member forum is a tricky one at best cause it should be working :S

Forwarding this on again since now there's 2 users with problems posting there; somethings gotta be off somewhere.

beatles-143

Reaction score
Oh ok I didnt know about the 10 post limit :). Could someone tell me where I can post so that I can get it up to 10.

Thanks.

b1

Status
Not open for further replies.