Forum ideas

CrownVictoriaCop

Reaction score
OK, we're doing a new layout over at my site CTF. So I am asking you, the public, for ideas to put into a forum. We've had little success with our last idea over at 110mb. If you were to visit my forum, what would you want that would make you and other users join? I would like your suggestions.

Thank you,

CVC
http://cvcandtsforum.x10hosting.com

Last edited:

Chris Z

Reaction score
Ya, I would have to agree with Erik, I think your new skin/theme looks great!

Zenax

Reaction score
Have good posting topics, post a lot of topics yourself, that will attract visitors etc.

CrownVictoriaCop

Reaction score
We are working on that. Why don't you join the forum, we'd love to have you and others at the community.

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
What is it all about. ??? Do you have a niche. ???

CrownVictoriaCop

Reaction score
We call it the talk about anything type of forum. There are basically forums for certain things there, but you can talk about anything there in the offtopic forum.

Last edited:

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
There are a lot of those forums around already. You might have a hard time with that. Is there anything you know really well like computers or skateboarding or something that you can center the forum around. ???

CrownVictoriaCop

Reaction score
Well, I'll get my other admins opinion and see. We both know a lot about Need For Speed already, but there are lots of forums out there already about that. Same with car racing. Those are the topics we know a lot about already. Besides, we want something that's going to get us users and posts, and we need something unique. Any suggestions?

halohalo

Reaction score
I see you've got some skills with graphics as well as setting up and modding a bulletin board - you may want to start with postings that are tutorials on how to get a forum started and configured. Offer help or advice to people who want to start out similar sites or forums for their own needs. People come to forums and such looking for *information*... it may take some time, but you may want to "prime" your board by putting a lot of posts on your own - maybe prompts on discussions, debates or interesting poll topics that will motivate visitors to post. Good luck to you!