Forum Image Attachements

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anton

Reaction score
When I attach an image into a post and place into a post it just says Attached Image, anyone know how to fix this? :pat:

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
Make sure you click on the "Close Window" submit button on the pop up. If you just close it off your file will not be attached. Is that your problem?

*tests it*

Attachments

• x10Logo.gif
    x10Logo.gif
    3.9 KB · Views: 40

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
NedreN said:
Make sure you click on the "Close Window" submit button on the pop up. If you just close it off your file will not be attached. Is that your problem?

*tests it*
Your test shows up for moi.

Colin

Reaction score
well I have the opposite problem, it won't let me attach files, how do you attach the file so it appears as a thumbnail/attachment??

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
hyper89 said:
well I have the opposite problem, it won't let me attach files, how do you attach the file so it appears as a thumbnail/attachment??
Did you read what Nedren said?

Colin

Reaction score
Phil said:
hyper89 said:
Did you read what Nedren said?
Ya I did but it didn't seem to change anything I'm doing a test now EDIT: I figured out my problem, a silly one a that, when I went to upload I didn't realize that I click cancel by mistake!!!!!!!

Attachments

• forground vector tweaking copy.jpg
    forground vector tweaking copy.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.