Forum Name Change Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
We will be allowing users to change their forum name once. Please carefully consider what you want your name changed to before posting in this thread as we will not change it again.

I will leave this thread open for ~48 hours, after that time we will close it and no more requests will be taken.

If you want your forum name changed reply in this thread with simply:

New Name: PutYourNewNameHere

Just that one line is all that is required. This change is manual and is not instant, it may take a few days for the change to be completed. You can tell when your change has been completed when you're able to login to the forums with your newly requested name.

Please check if your new name is available, you can do this by going to: http://x10hosting.com/forums/members/corey.html and replacing corey.html with yournewname.html, if there is a profile there, the name is taken.

We will not answer questions, or provide support in this thread. It is for name change requests only. Anything else will be deleted.

wimlego55

Reaction score
New Name (favored): wimle
New Name (backup): wimlego

* If the change for my favored name doesn't won't work because it's less than 6 characters or for whatever reason, the backup is my other option.

Thank you for this, guys.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.