Forum Name Change Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
I will be closing the name change thread tonight, we will then start going through them all. I didn't realize there would be so many, so left it open for a bit longer then originally planned.

We'll look for a more automated way for us to do this and offer a one off change option soon.

zazelo66631

Reaction score
I will be closing the name change thread tonight, we will then start going through them all. I didn't realize there would be so many, so left it open for a bit longer then originally planned.

We'll look for a more automated way for us to do this and offer a one off change option soon.

Do you need help ?

FrozenTime

Reaction score
I'm glad that a name change was offered. I couldn't get used to the one that was automatically chosen for me lol. Thanks for taking your time to do this ^^
I kinda posted in the topic a bit late since I was busy with exams lately (topic was still open), but hopefully that won't be a problem :/

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Unfortunately you would need access to the backend database in order to help, but thanks for the offers. You can submit changes until I close the thread.

sites7coding

Reaction score
yea this credit thing actually worked.. its awsome. Now i need a link because i need to chnage a name on another account. ITS NOT MINE.

Status
Not open for further replies.