Forum Tools

bradym

Prime Account
Reaction score
Hi There,
I find that with the new environment, getting to Forum Tools is difficult. Can you put a link to Forum tools on the front page? I use the subscription function to follow certain forums, and getting to my subscription list is a real hassle. As far as I can see, I have to first open up a forum, then click forum tools, and then choose one of the tools, none of which is subscription list, and THEN I get the right hand tool bar that has the option to see my subscribed forums. Whew! Am I missing something?:dunno:

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Hi There,
I find that with the new environment, getting to Forum Tools is difficult. Can you put a link to Forum tools on the front page? I use the subscription function to follow certain forums, and getting to my subscription list is a real hassle. As far as I can see, I have to first open up a forum, then click forum tools, and then choose one of the tools, none of which is subscription list, and THEN I get the right hand tool bar that has the option to see my subscribed forums. Whew! Am I missing something?:dunno:

By "Forum Tools," are you talking about the User Control Panel?

If so, we have a button to it next to our "Home" link in the top navigation bar.

bradym

Prime Account
Reaction score
Yep! That's what I was looking for. I figured it was one of those "right in front of your face" things. Like standing at the pantry and asking my wife where the pretzels are. Of course, she politely reaches in and takes them off the shelf right there at eye level. thanks Adam.

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Yep! That's what I was looking for. I figured it was one of those "right in front of your face" things. Like standing at the pantry and asking my wife where the pretzels are. Of course, she politely reaches in and takes them off the shelf right there at eye level. thanks Adam.

lol No problem, I'm glad I could help. :)