Found Issue on XO1

Status
Not open for further replies.

joemgap

Reaction score
I got this error when I removed and added again my domain (jomgapuz.com) either as add-on or parked.
Using nameservers with the following IPs: 99.198.122.2,108.178.57.230 Sorry, the domain is already pointed to an IP address that does not appear to use DNS servers associated with this server. Please transfer the domain to this servers nameservers or have your administrator add one of its nameservers to /etc/ips.remotedns and make the proper A entries on that remote nameserver.
I was about to move jomgapuz.com from parked into an add-on but then the error came out. My username on your hosting is jomx10mx.

And also this certificate error.
Screenshot (1).png

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yes I am also not able to create an addon Domain with releasinghypnosis.com. I got the same message
Using nameservers with the following IPs: 99.198.122.2,108.178.57.230 Sorry, the domain is already pointed to an IP address that does not appear to use DNS servers associated with this server. Please transfer the domain to this servers nameservers or have your administrator add one of its nameservers to /etc/ips.remotedns and make the proper A entries on that remote nameserver.

I changed the DNS server setup by pointing them to Namecheap Hosting DNS Servers and then back to ns1.x10hosting.com and ns2.x10hosting.com but this didnt help. My username is releasingx10mx

Assistance is appreciated

joemgap

Reaction score
I think that the configuration of XO1 (absolut) on detecting the DNS setting of domains is wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.