Found Problem With Website

Status
Not open for further replies.

socialnu2

Reaction score
I Am in the same situation as Vasli

"Hello,
my problem is...
when i upload my script (phpbb3 forum) on the publik_html (i also try some other variations like the www folder) and start the script installation (example mydomain/install/index.php) the installation don`t want to start. On the status bar of my browser says "DONE" and all i get is a white screen.
Vasil."

Also i have upgraded my php version as advised by other members.

Help me Please
Edit:
Help!!!

Last edited:

socialnu2

Reaction score
Have you waited 12 hours since you requested the PHP upgrade?
Yes, in the php section it now says
"Your application for PHP v was accepted and your account is pending a PHP version upgrade."
I just want to upgrade phpbb3 to phpbb3.02 and install a arcade on php. :dunno:

Thanks for help :]

Chris73

Reaction score
If you notice it says "Your application for PHP v was accepted and your account is pending a PHP version upgrade." That means it it still has not fully upgraded your account yet. Please allow some more time. You should receive a 2nd email stating that it has indeed been upgraded.

Last edited:

socialnu2

Reaction score
If you notice it says "Your application for PHP v was accepted and your account is pending a PHP version upgrade." That means it it still has not fully upgraded your account yet. Please allow some more time. You should receive a 2nd email stating that it has indeed been upgraded.
After the pending application is accepted will it work?, also is there anyway for you to speed up the process ? :cool:
And now the apache sever is offline as well. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.