Four and a half days?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyclone103

Reaction score
Queue.JPG

Is this a glitch, or is it accurate? I am just surprised by the sheer magnitude of time I have to wait......it is approximately four and a half days. I was planning on starting my game, but it is physically not possible without the site. If that number is off, how much is it off by?

Thanks.

(click on the pic to see)

Last edited:

Dan

Reaction score
That is simply an estimate.
Just wait, and you may find that it doesn't take that long.

If you want an official answer to this question, from a member of staff that has access to the backend you will need to use the support system.
(http://support.x10hosting.com)

Cyclone103

Reaction score
Okay, thank you. I was hoping to be able to have my new account up and running by today, but I guess I cannot.........

A response from a moderator is as official as I need, thank you.

I guess I should be glad that the queue time is not a month lol!

V1nSqud113

Reaction score
Looks like we are at about the same point.. =\
I signed up yesterday morning around 9am, And x10 normally gets out the email in 10 minutes or so.. with it giving me a 6120 minute wait time the deadline I have to finish the site for my game as well is going to be a huge problem.. I do not see anybody that has signed up in the last week getting it anytime soon honestly, It is a little disappointing

Last edited:

compwhizii

Banned
Reaction score
-snip-

From Corey:

<Corey> If they want to wait they will get ad-enhanced, all accounts are queued
<Corey> If they don't want to wait they can sign-up for adfree

Last edited:

V1nSqud113

Reaction score
Understandable, Only problem would be I need the domain =\ and if its still in wait time I cant cancel/change it

V1nSqud113

Reaction score
that would help alot thank you. i believe its Vindicta.elementfx.com

Cyclone103

Reaction score
I also need my domain name. The site would not make sense if it was not named after the game......

I might even buy a .net domain for the game. (the .com domain is taken by a company that specializes in converting text docs to PDF format)

The long delay is not really a problem for me, its just that my game, while displayed and played in Flash, it gets the code for handling everything, including startup, from the server. The only thing that it does not get from the server is the code to access the server. This is why I need the MySQL database soon, so I can start copying and pasting my code in.

You can expect the game by March approximately.

Status
Not open for further replies.