Free $1 AlertPay for you . . .

n3v3rl0v3

Reaction score
I am going to pay you $1 for every 120 ads you click on website under my link.
Website provides 0.01$ per click and payouts at $9. It provides daily 15+ ads to click. I will pay you as i will get paid by them. This website is free to join and earns you free $9 AlertPay + you will be getting $1 from me also. That will be total of $10 AlertPay.
You can even contact me for claiming your $1 @ nastydreamer@msn.com after you have reached 120 clicks on this website.

Given below are the url of that website.

IsabelMarco (under my link / referred)

IsabelMarco (unreferred link)

Remember, i will pay you to join under me and clicking 120 ads. Please dont claim if you do not agree to my terms.
Feel free to contact me.

Thank you.

Last edited:

n3v3rl0v3

Reaction score
carry on guys. m gonna pay you to earn for yourself. and i will be giving you about 80-85% of the earnings back that i will be earning from you. Even if you dont want to surf regularly then just surf till 120 clicks and claim for your $1. I have paid my downline for several times in many other forums.

n3v3rl0v3

Reaction score
Oh.... 10$ are really burning inside my AlertPay account. I am ready to pay to the one who avails this offer. Even if you claim after 110 clicks. I will pay you $1 for that. Now this is 90% cashback of your efforts + you get 10% extra on site you surf. total of 200% offer. You guy must avail this. I have now 5 referrals under me making me atleast 60 - 70 cents per day earning to enable me cashing out within 12 days maximum. Thank you for all my referrals and new upcoming referrals.