FREE advertisement @ www.GuerrillaArmy.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

TPI007

Reaction score
Need to advertise your site? We provide FREE advertising services for our active members!

We have frequent visitors and if you need traffic here is the chance you can't miss! Join NOW!

We even host your Google Adsense banner codes, now you can earn money while gaining traffic! How awesome is that?!

llll
V

Last edited:

veightar

Reaction score
I think I'll give it a try. But your site is taking more than long to load for me:dunno:

TPI007

Reaction score
I think I'll give it a try. But your site is taking more than long to load for me:dunno:

usually my site is fast probably doing maintenence...... please register

Last edited:

TPI007

Reaction score

can you try again, i think my server was doing maintenence when you tried. it should work faster now.

Infinitalias

Reaction score
:(
i tried but the school computer blocked it 4 malware, which im pretty shure it dosnt have ol, but yea . schools were i get on x10 damnit

Sohail

Reaction score
I would suggest that you don't let others put their Google ads on you site, it's against Google's policy plus they're a huge company they would find out and that user would have his Adsense account deleted ;).

Nice offer though! What are your banner sizes?

Sohail

Reaction score
Can you PM me instead of replying in this thread, thanks.

hey101

Reaction score
well actually if they use a banner rotation addon and it only displays one banner at a time on google adsense then it is allowed by google.

TPI007

Reaction score
I would suggest that you don't let others put their Google ads on you site, it's against Google's policy plus they're a huge company they would find out and that user would have his Adsense account deleted ;).

Nice offer though! What are your banner sizes?

ok, then why is the biggest website on the web continues do do this? at digital point.

Status
Not open for further replies.