Free Advertising Space competition!

websitedude

Reaction score
Hi, I run iGames.org.uk a free online games site. After growing considerably in the last three months we decided to make an achievments/ trophies system for the games we make, the system is currently it testing but we don't have a name.

Marketing something like this right could make a big difference to the site, so I want you to suggest some names for the system (its like what xbox, playstation and miniclip have) the best one will receieve space on our website to advertise your website/product.

The deadline will be sometime at the end of the following week.

Sharky

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi, I run iGames.org.uk a free online games site. After growing considerably in the last three months we decided to make an achievments/ trophies system for the games we make, the system is currently it testing but we don't have a name.

Marketing something like this right could make a big difference to the site, so I want you to suggest some names for the system (its like what xbox, playstation and miniclip have) the best one will receieve space on our website to advertise your website/product.

The deadline will be sometime at the end of the following week.

If tv competitions are anything to go by [thisismoney.co.UK], it'll be called cuddles.

websitedude

Reaction score
found that entertaining to read-I can ensure you I will not be telling someone the answer :)