free backlinks

loreon

Reaction score
I've discovered a a company that are giving away 1000 link credits as a free 30 day trial membership, my trial is just about to run out but so far i've managed to link to over 300 websites all over pr1 - pr4 (cost per link depends on targets PR)
have a look, there's no payment details needed for your trail. Its helped me and can hopefully help you.

www.postlinks.com

seofox

Reaction score
The user tryed to hide his affiliate link with url tags.. So his "trial" membership is bull*hit

Zora2012

Reaction score
Follow off page SEO strategy - Directories Submission, Article Submission, Press Release, free Classified Ads, Forum Posting, WEB 2.0, Video Submission, Bookmarking Submission, promote your website get free quality backlink.

arindamdutta16

Reaction score
Backlinks are important for SEO page rank. Get more backlink from seo off page optimize technique like article submission, directory submission, social bookmarking, forum posting, blog posting and classified. Link exchanges are very most popular and effective link building strategies that will improve your website’s rankings in the search engines.