Free Clan Template

InkMaster

Reaction score
**Suggetion

Chose a different pixel font, the one that you're using is very difficult to read on a high resolution, try using the font that I'm attaching to this post.

Attachments

• belmongo.zip
    12 KB · Views: 97

InkMaster

Reaction score
Auvee said:
The coding of it needs help. The navigation text is a bit hard to read. You should get rid of the stroke on the header text, it makes the text harder to read.

-Auvee B.

Its also so difficult to read because of the colors, extremely bad combination. Its what I call "baby colors" that is to say usually people who just started designing are using lots of bright colors and mixing in a whole bunch of black, I dont know why, but its the same story with everyone.

X3r0X

Reaction score
Hey

Hell I cant even access the directory. Couldnt be bothered to download the template file on my little old 28.8k connection so ill just have to listen to what everyone else says.

X3r0X

IamShipon1988

Reaction score
i use mozilla, the link currently appears to be broken. did you remove it from your site?

NewFuture

Reaction score
im using aol lol and it doesnt work either (i thought id post this since you tested on all other browsers)

IamShipon1988

Reaction score
just downloaded the template, good work thou the green seem to hurt my eyes a little. its too bright
also the top nav, i think should include a little mouse over effect.
great work 7/10