Free copy software for satellite finder FastSatFinder 2.7.0 Free

openget

Reaction score

Untitled-1.jpg

Increasing willingness of our people to receive provincial network IRIB via satellite is the Intel 902, due to the network frequency and higher image quality than analogue television, the need for detection devices or to download satellite Fayndr between people Topic increased, but the biggest low-finding troubleshooting these units as well as being in the market and their Qymyt accurate digital models that many of the buying and is unable. intend to introduce this free copy software've known FastSatFinder DVB card users able to pay any cost Bdvnh satellites are your favorite activities.

Review:

FastSatFinder simulation or Fayndr satellite direction finder based on the Windows operating system that are desired satellite DVB card installed on the system, can amount and quality of all signals received and attempted to set it.

Software Features:

Review of more than 161 international satellite

Add more satellites by special ini file edit ini files available

Update frequency satellite program by site

Support for 15 units including DVB SkyStar versions 1 and 2 and TwinHan

Expression levels and quality of the desired satellite signal to 7 language

View all frequency levels and signal quality in a unit of page

• By default on the satellite program is the Intel 902 and are SkyStar2 card.

• satellite ini files on 20/11/2009 has been updated.

• You satellite ini files for the update to see this page.

Add:

direction finder software satellite | 6.52 MB | FastSatFinder 2.7.0 Free

Last edited:

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
You know, even though this is a spammed thread, this does remind me a lot about how satellite TV was when it FIRST came out. Now a days, you have to buy the service with the channel packages you want, the provider comes out and sets up your Dish, runs the cables for you, and also drops off DBS receivers with DRM software in it. Back when satellite first came out, all you seriously needed was a satellite dish and a set box box, and you could have free satellite TV and get more channels simply by angling the Dish. If I can find the video in which I saw this in action, I'll post it up.

ah-blabla

Reaction score
I still have one of those sets -- and you can still get the hardware. The main problem is a lot of channels are encrypted meaning you need a "smart" card to watch them. Still gives you a lot more choice in what you watch -- if you feel like reangling the dish. (You can get motors on them - ours didn't have on though.)

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
I still have one of those sets -- and you can still get the hardware. The main problem is a lot of channels are encrypted meaning you need a "smart" card to watch them. Still gives you a lot more choice in what you watch -- if you feel like reangling the dish. (You can get motors on them - ours didn't have on though.)

Well, I'm glad to see there's still satellite channels in the open. The DBS receivers I have use software based smart cards, though our older ones have actual cards in them with the data. Our newer ones I'm sure will be getting a smart card in the future. Once every year or two, Dish Network mails us new smart cards for our receivers to put into particular receivers. Our newer ones they seem to be able to take care of via software.

Last edited:

lauriecallentine

Reaction score
I have dish network in my home and i don't have to have the smart card they upgrade the channels once a day via software from the main server station.