Free Credits + iPod Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cstamper

Reaction score
Ever heard of the offer-based programs that promise to give you something for nothing? Doubtful?

I don't blame you. But I have a friend who did this one, and it works! The catch: you need to complete one affilate's offer. Not a deal-breaker for most of us...

So here's my offer to you.

1. Sign up at the website below to get a free iPod Touch
2. Complete one Level A offer
3. When I receive credit for your refferal, I will give you 300 credits!

So, here's your chance to get 300 credits and a free iPod for almost nothing!

Sound good? I think so too, to bad nobody made this offer to me.

Some rules:

- You must sign up and complete one level A offer (Such as QuickBooks for free, you pay shipping)
- I must receive credit for the site for your refferal
- You (probably) can only do this once. I won't mind, as long as I get credit, but they will... :)
- ONLY the first five people to sign up and complete an offer will get the 300 credits. I may accept more later, email me
- Obviously, you need to sign up under my referral link. It's listed below.

Don't forget, this is only for the first five people who complete this offer will get the credits! Hurry!

And here is the referral link:

http://www.YouriPodTouch4free.com/index.php?ref=4373068

Have Fun! spambox.cs@gmail.com for questions.

Oh, and the first to complete the offer will get a BONUS of 300 cr, total of 600cr ! Hurry!

Last edited:

Soki

Banned
Reaction score
Done! :D
My Reward = 600 credits

Last edited:

cstamper

Reaction score
If you are jjjcccjc, the you are the first! I will email the address provided when you signed up, and ask for your forum name (to prove it's you).

If you have already completed an offer, you will need to wait a little while until I receive credit for it. Then you'll get 600 credits! Some offers take longer than others, some give instant credit.

For the rest of you, there's still plenty of time left to get 300 credits! Just sign up and complete an offer!

http://www.YouriPodTouch4free.com/index.php?ref=4373068

Even if you don't get an iPod Touch for free (you can), at least you will get 300 credits!

The LAST person (5th) to complete the offer will receive 500 credits! So hurry!

Sohail

Reaction score
I have signed up.

Last edited:

cstamper

Reaction score
There might be some misunderstanding here. You not only need to sign up, you also need to complete one offer (on that site).

Otherwise, your not doing me any good.

If you did complete an offer, you'll get paid soon! Thanks!

Soki

Banned
Reaction score
I took screenies xS I will send you them once I get home. Plus this sucks seeing how you need to pay for the crap. :/

cstamper

Reaction score
Yup, it's bad. But since you already did the offer, why not just get some referrals and a free ipod? ;-)

Ok, I'll pay you 1,000 credits for it. Everyone gets 1,000 credits per referral. 'till I run out of money.. ;-)

I'll post a new thread soon so everyone else knows. But for those reading this, 1,000 credits per referral!

I can afford 3 right now, I'll have more money soon. So, only the first three will get it. The rest will get payed soon as I have enough credits.

And, you MUST complete a offer to qualify. And O'll rep all of your posts here too, fwiw.

Have fun!
Edit:
Oh, and it needs to be a Level A offer or 50 points worth of Level B offers...

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.