Free domain forwarding .co.nr

rpannell

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I have found a free URL forwarding website http://freedomain.co.nr/ you can sign up, it will forward straight to your website, no need to set up a hotlinking protection alias. It acts as a proxy!!!

Hope this was useful,

Ryan.

tittat

Reaction score
co.cc is better than co.nr
co.cc have dns support.it works as just as a FLD(actually co.cc provide subdomain).
co.cc supports A,MX record etc.
Details about free domain can be found in my signature.

winlux

Reaction score
I agree with co.nr it's a pain in the behind. In google your website will show that it is a free domain supported by .co.nr. I have moved to co.cc much much better but now i'm regreting that I initially used .co.nr because it's next to impossible to get the google result to link to the .co.cc domain it keeps pointing to the .nr meaning that if it doesn't get sorted and my website starts taking off there would be many hits not being made.

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
I like uni.cc but co.cc is nice also.

javayathzee

Reaction score
I like co.cc because it has DNS management. I've not tried uni.cc though :)

rpannell

Reaction score
it was meant to help.
i wont bother in future as all i get is criticism
lol

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
To me co.nr and co.cc are the same except that co.nr requires you to put a small ad on each page.
Please give rpannell a break guys! He was trying to let everyone know about a great service. :happysad:

bookworm99

Reaction score
Hmm, I used to use .co.nr before I got my .com domain. I've never tried .co.cc, but I can attest to .co.nr being a fairly nice free service. It's not too much to ask to have a little linkback, I'd want the same if I was giving away shorter domain...