[FREE DOMAIN]Posting Competition at ST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sohail

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I am holding a competition to see who can make the most posts on my forum at http://forums.sohailtech.com/. And the prize is, no less no more than a free .com domain. No catches just register at SohailTech, post your username here and I will monitor who has the most posts over the period of 1-2 months, In So after exactly one month I have the choice weather to close this competition or not for 30 days and then the winner will be chosen and PMed by me.

Rules
• You must agree to the TOS when registering
• NO spam
• NO one or two worded replies, shortest is one sentence
• Respect all ST staff and remember that they make the final decisions
• Breaching any of these rules will result in a permanat ban from ST

Other than that, you can start right away!

dyreplus

Reaction score
Hey you're the one with that pretty site D:

I'd enter but I'm probably too lazy to actually post :shifty:;

Sohail

Reaction score
Thanks :D Well it is for a domain so I thought a lot of people might have been interested unless you have any other prizes in mind I could do...

dyreplus

Reaction score
The only real reason I'm on the forums -here- is because I want to get enough points for the domain name. I would only go somewhere else if I knew I could get the domain for sure, even if there is an "eventually" tagged onto the end of that.

Since this is a contest, I may not win, so I don't want to put in the effort. Not your fault. XD

Trying to focus on building my site right now and I don't want to get sucked into a billion different forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.