Free Email Marketing!!

rebellion

Reaction score
Hello,
Sorry about the title, this really isn't an offer, but more an update to my previous post about the free email marketing service. Since it looks like this kind of service is in demand, and everyone likes free stuff... Just like IPB... That should be free... :(... but anyways, We have advanced in creation of the site. We are currently in development, planning, and even a bit of testing. We need a few suggestions, though on certain things you would like, EX: features like email tracking, Graphing of Location, ect., and we would gladly appreciate any suggestions. If you would like to be a beta tester of the service, please shoot me a PM. As for common suggestions, Please post them here. This would be great guys! And also, we need some email styles, and templates. If you would be interested, please send me a PM, you get 2 years of free advertising on the site, and possibly money if it is a really good theme (not making any promises, bit short on money right now, due to startup costs). And again, thanks to everyone in advance. BTW, if you send me a PM, please title it: "Beta tester", "Templates", or "General Question", as I will probably get a lot, and I need to be able to sort them. Thanks!
Mason

Last edited:

aymen215

Reaction score
thats nice but kindly i do not expect to pay for those services ,because i can host my own or even i can do that with a simple plugin(no offense)