[FREE] GrandCentral Invites

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
I have a couple of extra GC invites to give away.
I wish I could give everyone an invite but that is not possible so......Let's start this and see how it goes.

HOW IT WORKS: Say I give you an invite, you will get an account and you will get 10 free invites to passout. You agree to pass out 5 of your 10 to x10 members.

I would like to start by giving these out to staff and dedicated helpers here @x10. PM me if you are a staff member or a KNOWN helper here on x10hosting and I will give you an invite. I have a few!

Here is GC link: http://www.grandcentral.com/account
Here is a YouTube Link about Grand Central. http://youtube.com/watch?v=rd5gHKU-qnQ

By taking this invite you agree:

If you get an account you will get 10 free invites to pass out. You agree to pass out 5 of your 10 to PS members. That will leave you 5 to give to family or friends.
Sound fair?

To ease this process:
1.Make request (We need an Email addy)
2.When you receive the invite, come back to this thread and "Quote" the request with a thank you for filling my request or similar. (So we know who got their request filled, and won't duplicate)
PS..If u don't want to give E addy, use PM's. I would not use the .com, I would do this: YOUREMAIL@gmail dot com, protect yourselves.

Thx to all!

1/14/08 - 4 Invites left

Last edited:

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
It's free to sign up it's a free google beta service. You can add any phone number to your account and it will forward it to there if you add 7 it will forward it to all 7. Post back if you want a link.

Last edited:

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
Invitation Sent. Only 5 links left for me.

Fedlerner

Former Adm & Team Manager
Community Support
Reaction score
I'll test it out.. :D
Please send me an invite to: fedlerner[@]x10hosting.com
I agree I'll give the invites to x10 members ;)

cyberxzt

Zine Tech
Reaction score
Ok, so much thanks, when you run out, ill start giving out invitations! Ill prolly send some to friends but will make sure i keep at least 5

QueenHawkeye

Reaction score
If you have any invites left, can you please send them to queenhawkeye [at] gmail [dot] com?

Thanks!

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
All has been sent out. I have 1 left. I will probably get more soon..I have to make more emails to send them to myself. Any ways we have 40 invites out and 20 supposed to be for x10 members.

Last edited:

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
Allright if we ever run out of invites I'll try to get some more.
Edit:
If your invite doesn't work post here I'll send you another one. This is ONLY for the people I've sent an invite to.
Edit:
I have 4 invites left! I just got a few more.

Last edited:

cyberxzt

Zine Tech
Reaction score
Ok, I will still send invites and ill just post so no1 double invites.

QueenHawkeye

Reaction score
Ok, I signed up and now I have 10 invites. 5 dedicated to the x10 forum members as promised.

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
Email please so I can send the invite.