Free host registration: to retry or not to retry...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galdhrim

Reaction score
Hello:
I tried to sign in for an Advanced ad Enhanced account, and the web page said I could be queued for about 10 minutes. But latter, I recived an email saying:

This email is being sent to notify you that the hosting account that you have signed up for has not been created, due to an error which occurred during the creation process.

The error that occurred was:
I​

The error that occurred can most likely be resolved by signing up again for a hosting account here: http://x10hosting.com/hosting/signup

If you keep receiving this error, please post on our forums for support or forward this email to support@x10hosting.com.
And I signed up again... and got the message again, so I tried with an ad free account... this time it said the queue could take 12 minutes, but recived the same email. Well, the message said the problem could be solved trying again, but I didnt want to flood the system with sign in attempts, so I stoped and now I would like to ask if this is normal and I should try again, or it is not normal and I should wait...

Thanks

gillic

Reaction score
Same error.
I had it twice :
One yesterday morning and one yesterday evening.
I would like to know if we are supposed to try again or wait and when to retry?
Many thanks.
Hello:
I tried to sign in for an Advanced ad Enhanced account, and the web page said I could be queued for about 10 minutes. But latter, I recived an email saying:

And I signed up again... and got the message again, so I tried with an ad free account... this time it said the queue could take 12 minutes, but recived the same email. Well, the message said the problem could be solved trying again, but I didnt want to flood the system with sign in attempts, so I stoped and now I would like to ask if this is normal and I should try again, or it is not normal and I should wait...

Thanks

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Hmm,

Try using a different password without any special characters in it. Let me know if that works.

-Corey

Galdhrim

Reaction score
Hmm,

Try using a different password without any special characters in it. Let me know if that works.

-Corey

Thanks! It seems the problem was an special character in the password, with normal characters it worked fine, problem solved. :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.