Free hosted sites address with google ads

Status
Not open for further replies.

yantrapark

Reaction score
Hi,

Are there any one who has hosted a corporate free site here & has google ads too. Please let me know the address of such sites.

k12onos

Reaction score
yantrapark said:
Hi,

Are there any one who has hosted a corporate free site here & has google ads too. Please let me know the address of such sites.
are you asking = are google ads allowed here ?

from my experience and i have asked the staff too, its allowed here. as long as it is not bigger than x10 yahoo ads.

yantrapark

Reaction score
Yes I have read it in the forum.. But what I want to know is whether Google approves the site with these ads and are there any such google ads approved sites here..

k12onos

Reaction score
yantrapark said:
Yes I have read it in the forum.. But what I want to know is whether Google approves the site with these ads and are there any such google ads approved sites here..
i got my adsense account from another website of mine. its coming really handy since adsense can be used anywhere once you got it.

well, basically, what i read in google adsense. they accept any website (even with poor traffic), But the website must be in adsense supported language(english,spanish, etc), and must not contain illegall stuff.

i dont know if they accept site that have x10's yahoo ads. but i think they will approve it. because adsense have the most less criteria/requirements to apply. and i think they dont mind with other ads in it.

Cynical

Reaction score
There are a bunch of sites around here that have used Google adsense, though I can think of any in particular :p. I don't think anyone has had problems with Google, just make sure you follow x10's rules if you decide to use Google's ads.

k12onos

Reaction score
Uhhh, Arent Your website a bit full of ads ?

i doubt it its good to put ads that much. people wont like it. at least put it on different part of the page though. so its not that 4 row repeating ads, even if the ads is differnet :p

No Offense though. just sharing my bit of experience with ads :D

Status
Not open for further replies.