Free Hosting Account Unsuspension

Status
Not open for further replies.

th100

Reaction score
A few hours ago, I accidentally uploaded a proxy code, and I got suspended. I wrote a support ticket to save myself but didn't add a title. Then, when I checked the Free Hosting Account Login a few hours later, it failed with the error code "DEADBEEF".

I deeply apologize for trying to upload a proxy server code to the website - I didn't know that the Terms of Service did not allow it until now. x10hosting was my first ever web hosting website, and I will miss it if I do not get it back.:frown:

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
You won't get your account back because it's permanently suspended. Proxies are a zero tolerance violation meaning that there are no second chances no matter how it got in your account. Your account will remain suspended until it's automatically terminated after 14 days or more.

th100

Reaction score
That is very grave news, indeed. Ah, well - I will go to another hosting service. I Love X10hosting! - I had no intentions of sharing the proxy with the world. And about that DEADBEEF - what the heck is it?

Edited by Livewire: Cleaning up the language.

Last edited by a moderator:

masshuu

Head of the Geese
Community Support
Enemy of the State
Reaction score
I'm sorry for your dissatisfaction, but we get something like a couple hundred proxy accounts a day or so. As a result, we have 0 tolerance for them since they rob resources other users could be using.
The DEADBEEF is simply an error that occurs when maintenance is being performed.

Last edited:

th100

Reaction score
WHERE THE HELL DOES IT EVEN SAY "ZERO TOLERANCE" ON THE TOS?! I don't want any synonyms, if you know what I mean!

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
You violated the terms of service and have admitted to violating the terms of service. Your account has been permanently suspended for that violation of the terms of service and will remain permanently suspended. You may review the Zero Tolerance Policy HERE if you wish.

There is nothing else to discuss about this matter so I am closing this thread.
Do not open any additional threads about this topic.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.