Free Hosting and MySQL Server Upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barry Clegg

Reaction score
My SQL database has totally dissapeared, please tell me that this will be coming back, i have just spent the last 2 days entering a whole load of info manually and have not done a back up yet?

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
The MySQL server is most likely under a hardware upgrade at the moment. The databases should return as soon as the server is back online.

xalfredox

Reaction score
I hope my MySQL database won't disappear like the poster above....
I just got a vB forum running yesterday and I don't want it to disappear due to the database poofing.
Anyway, hope the update goes well! :D

Barry Clegg

Reaction score
I was just about to sign up for paid but i will hang on for the mo, if the dbase has gone then so will i, no way am i doing the manual entries for this again. Wouldnt mind but i was just about to do a back up when the site went down, only needed to add another 12 entries.

master00

Reaction score
where is my database? It's absolutly disappeared!!!That means it will not back again???

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
MySQL should be coming back on right now. If your databases don't show up by the time the upgrades are done, post up a topic in Free Hosting.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
I'd like to remind everyone that we backup all user databases daily.

stevenazari

Reaction score
Hi corey, I've been checking my site for the last couple of hours and although I can access everything (ftp, cpanel etc) my site says I still can't access mysql despite the server status saying all is done?

danprobo

Reaction score
Hi corey, I've been checking my site for the last couple of hours and although I can access everything (ftp, cpanel etc) my site says I still can't access mysql despite the server status saying all is done?

I'm on chopin and all work fine now.

as4s1n

Reaction score
When is the support section going to be back online, I still have an unresolved issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.