Free Hosting and New User - Positive Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

mclaints

Reaction score
I'm a new user, trying to "get my feet wet" with creating a web page, blog page, and using a CMS for a family member. A few days into my toiling around, and after getting an initial test project up, the site went down during the weekend.(a Saturday over the weekend)
I know it's not important to most folks, but the quick and professional manner in which I and my problem were treated was (I feel)
better than some paid customers are at other hosting sites.
I also read a few reliability postings off of a GOOGLE search about reliability concerning "down-time issues and x10Hosting.com". I was a little put off at first, because unfortunately I stumbled across and read three negatives.(There were also positives too, but I'd rather get the bad news first.)
However, to my surprise and totally opposite of the few negative claims I had read, I got an almost immediate response to my claim-ticket in my e-mail, and found the server to be back up and online within a short 6-7 hours thereafter.(From an actual techie, working behind the scenes, on a Saturday no-less. While most people are usually out enjoying.)
I just thought it was totally cool, the whole experience, and the way it was professionally handled. Thinking to myself, "Hey, you're not even a paying customer!" "These guys don't owe you anything!" "You're getting free space and causing wear-and-tear on their machine/s and equipment, so don't expect to even hear back from them (if ever) any time soon!"
At any rate, I just want to say thanks!!! You guys definitely deserve my humble-but-appreciative feedback!
Best regards from a "newb" free host client.

Todd S. in Oregon, USA

Reaction score
I agree. x10hosting provides a very good service on its free hosting package.

I also have got the same good attention on the support ticket.

Even though I have had some issues with my account, overall my appreciation is that of a good *free* service.

Thanks x10hosting and thanks to the people working in the tech-support.

Best Regards,
Javier

Status
Not open for further replies.