Free Hosting at x10Hosting

Easy Webbers

Reaction score
Free Hosting at x10Hosting
x10Hosting has according to me the best free hosting around. At least that I have tested! They offer three different hosting plans that are all free to use:

x10Static
100 MB Disk Space
3 Gb Bandwidht
1 Email Account
1 Addon Domain
2 Subdomains

x10Advanced
1000 MB Disk Space
20 Gb Bandwidht
3 SQL Databases
2 Addon Domain
5 Subdomains

x10Corporate
2500 MB Disk Space
45 Gb Bandwidht
5 SQL Databases
3 Addon Domain
10 Subdomains

And this is not enough! All of their plans come with cPanel along with Fantastico and RVSkin. But these plans isn't ad-free. With the first plan you must have a simple text link on all your pages. On the second plan you must have a 234x60 banner. And with the last plan you need a 468x60 banner. But the best part is that you can choose to place them where you like on your pages.

Well you can find out more about the plans here. And if you signup please put Easy Webbers as a referer. Thanks!

http://easywebbers.blogspot.com/2005/06/free-hosting-at-x10hosting.html

chaganlal1

Reaction score
I guess he means thanks lol. Yeah we know its a good host. Glad to be here.

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
But the best part is that you can choose to place them where you like on your pages.

This isnt entirely true, the ads must be placed at the top of all pages that are viewable by the public so the user doesnt have to scroll down to see them.

Easy Webbers

Reaction score
bigguy said:
But the best part is that you can choose to place them where you like on your pages.

This isnt entirely true, the ads must be placed at the top of all pages that are viewable by the public so the user doesnt have to scroll down to see them.
Okey, well dont post here! post it on the blog :)

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
This is the best host! I think that the person messed up and I think I might tell that person to fix it...

n4tec

Reaction score
Can you send people to the register page instead of the Portal?

that is cool...

chaganlal1

Reaction score
Just register on both, I did its the difference in forums and the portal community of members.

Easy Webbers

Reaction score
Conor said:
Thanks for taking all my posts? :p
Your welcome! :) Well the post is in a quote mark and it is written "by Conor". Want a link back to your profile? :p