Free hosting forum >vs< Premium hosting forum

jan.edmund44

Reaction score
Forums are great places for getting advice, but at x10hosting forum is getting too many new posts everyday, and getting difficult to find info, for example most questions are related to free hosting and does not always apply to questions about premium hosting service.

So my suggestion is to have separate forums, one for free hosting and one for premium hosting and made available for reading in each forum.

another suggestion is that a link be placed in Client Portal (premium) pointing to the forums,
in free hosting the link is there but not in Client Portal.

JE

vv.bbcc19

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Forums are great places for getting advice, but at x10hosting forum is getting too many new posts everyday, and getting difficult to find info, for example most questions are related to free hosting and does not always apply to questions about premium hosting service.

So my suggestion is to have separate forums, one for free hosting and one for premium hosting and made available for reading in each forum.

another suggestion is that a link be placed in Client Portal (premium) pointing to the forums,

JE
Premium hosting support is not through forums but its direct as I understand.Thus Premium from X10 scores best.
It is always separate...very High priority support.Premium members are directly in contact with the Support team.As I heard, the premium support will be answered with a maximum delay of 1/2 hour..on all working days.
For additional info, for illuminated and prime members the support requests are highlighted and are answered with higher priority than free hosting.
Yeah..that could be a nice one but needs to be checked.

Last edited:

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Above post is correct about the Paid Hosting questions. A lot of those are done through the Ticket System. Prime members are meant to still be in the Free Hosting forum as they are still using the free servers (despite paying for some perks otherwise). I'm unsure about Illuminated users, but they have the tendency to post in the Prime Members forum.

Though as for questions about the Paid Hosting, I suppose if they aren't asked in IRC, we could always make a subforum for Paid Hosting questions to keep them a little more tidy.

jan.edmund44

Reaction score
Yes I understand both answers and agree this is the case and should work without any hitches, however I recently had an issue with support, which took nearly a whole day to resolve, actually a very simple thing that could have been answered by anyone holding a paid account, but alas, my question to support was very clear but miss-understood, probably due to language barriers, don't get me wrong I am not complaining about support, but you see my point, my question could have been answered more promptly by a fellow member.

Still would be nice to have our own forum????? Huh!:biggrin:

I joined x10 in January this year, and give nothing but praise for the service they provide.