Free Hosting Networking Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
The internal network has dropped out at our DC causing connection issues for free hosting. Will update once we know more.

Currently everything is back online, however we have not received a response from the DC that it is fixed. Once we receive a response that it is definitely OK we will update again.

We have received no further updates and are considering this closed for now

Last edited:

mastermetallica

Reaction score
Well at least now I know its not just me and I don't have to open a support thread :biggrin:

gm_iii77

Reaction score
Thank you very much for the heads-up. Sadly, I have a paid account elsewhere that lacks quick support.

I came here because of this and am testing it out on the free service before opting to pay. So far, you already have two steps over my paid hosting. Quick response, information, and member notification of issues being a big one.

Thanks once more for the information.

-III-

zbloomq35

Reaction score
I suppose knowing is half the battle. Thanks for the update. I hope I will be able to work on my site again soon. So far, this is the first problem I have had with x10hosting.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
We currently do not have an update yet. Updates directly from our DataCenter can be found here: http://status.singlehop.com/?p=223

I will of course update the thread here and the status page with any information we receive. Thank you for your patience.

ahobbs835644

Reaction score
Yay my site is working again, i barely noticed the interruption. Nice job on the update and the speedy fix :)

sntea88

Reaction score
怎么没有简体中文??:frown:
How no simplified Chinese??

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.