Free hosting now but what about later?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jr0324

Reaction score
Hey guys, I've been watching these forums on and off for the past few weeks and I joined primarily for the community here and the social aspect and thought that the perk and concept of "post 4 host" was just awesome! Just curious though, will I still be eligible to receive an account/hosting upgrade in the future when/if the forum requirements are met despite having signed up for a free account and hosting initally?:wink:

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
I don't think there is post 2 host here. I think you can request upgrades if you have a valid reasons.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
It's not a "post 4 host". The requirement is just to log into these forums here at least once every 31 days to keep your hosting account active. no posting is required. If that requirement is not met, then the account will be suspended automatically and then deleted within the next 10 days to make room for active accounts on the free servers.

You can sign up for an account at ANY time here. Just log in here https://x10hosting.com/control/login.php first and then go sign up for a free account and makes sure that your hosting and forum accounts are linked together.

Last edited:

jr0324

Reaction score
What about getting upgraded from free to paid, is that at all possible without having to incur the fees?

techairlines

x10 Flyer
Community Support
Reaction score
What about getting upgraded from free to paid, is that at all possible without having to incur the fees?

I'm not really understanding what you mean. There are no fees on the free hosting service. Paid hosting costs the regular monthly fees. Free hosting upgrades costs a one time payment.

Posting is never required.

Last edited:

jr0324

Reaction score
I'm not really understanding what you mean. There are no fees on the free hosting service. Paid hosting costs the regular monthly fees. Free hosting upgrades costs a one time payment.

Posting is never required.
My previous statement is made clear, is there any way I can become eligible for a paid hosting package without having to pay.

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
My previous statement is made clear, is there any way I can become eligible for a paid hosting package without having to pay.

No, you can`t get paid without paying.

jr0324

Reaction score
Could someone please inform me what the free hosting "upgrades" are and where I can find these options?

priyaa161

Reaction score
You said to close but it is not closed yet and I've something to say.

If you post useful replies here and met the post and reputation requirement then You'll be promoted to staff's server which I think is nearly equivalent to paid server, if I've not mistaken.

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
If you post useful replies here and met the post and reputation requirement then You'll be promoted to staff's server which I think is nearly equivalent to paid server, if I've not mistaken.
Forum ranks and privileges have absolutely nothing to do with your hosting account. Two separate things.

techairlines

x10 Flyer
Community Support
Reaction score
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.