Free Hosting Support - Starka - Unsuspension

giggigteam

Reaction score
Hi Guys

Sorry for not posting in the correct forum, apparently I don't have permission to post there. So my account has been suspeneded for inactivity and I requested it to be unsusppended during the server downtime for Starka now that the server is back up (I am right aren't I?) my account is still suspended and no one seems to be doing any thing with it

Unsuspension ID: WQQtSv11dqqD
Account ID: WMA10675489

Thanks

giggigteam

Reaction score
When I create a new thread in the free hosting board, I get the message

giggigteam, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

http://x10hosting.com/forums/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=9

So I dont know where it is that I can post my support request, and I thought that the server back was up, am I mistaken?

Thanks

bhupendra2895

Reaction score
Yeah, you are mistaken.You, I and all starka and stoili users can't post support requests untill our server is up, so stop posting support requests in other sections and keep patience.