Free Hosting suspended

Status
Not open for further replies.

ludirois

Reaction score
Hello Admin,

I'm so sorry but in this couple of days I did not login in my free panel in x10hosting! I did not check my email and I did not know that if not create an account in forum my domain could be suspended. But I just create my account now, with nickname ludirois and off course I will login anytime to whatch news and other request from community and your off course! If is only this for keep my hosting its fine.

Please I need my free hosting again, hope can unblock my free domain. Sorry for my english!

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
Your suspension reason
You have been suspended for inactivity. It is a requirement that you login to the x10hosting forums once every month to keep your account active; posting is never required. This is an automatic suspension, you're able to unsuspend yourself immediately.

I have unsuspended your account, Remember that you must Login Here (on forums) once every month to keep your account active, cPanel and Account Panel logins does not counted.

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
Since Your problem is resolved Now. I am going to close this thread to mark it as resolved. Feel free to create a new thread if you need more help.

***Thread Closed***

Status
Not open for further replies.