Free Hosting Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello Folks,

This is just an update on what we have been working on with free hosting. Currently we have moved over the starka, boru, and chopin servers to the new servers, and we are currently working on moving all of the servers too new web servers, which is where the problem lies now.

There was an issue moving these over yesterday which has caused some issues with free hosting server's HTTP availability.

Please stay tuned for more updates.

Last edited by a moderator:

kadai

Reaction score
This movement includes Stoli? (because I have not read that it was actually being moved already!)

But in any case, we can have a projection on how much time this issue will take? Or either another kind of progress? Because we know that the maintenance and movement was on other servers, but Stoli has been affected somehow and there was not word on anywhere (Twitter, Facebook, or either Forum)

Thanks in advance!
And I hope this issue fixes soon!

Brandon

Community Support
Reaction score
This movement includes Stoli? (because I have not read that it was actually being moved already!)

But in any case, we can have a projection on how much time this issue will take? Or either another kind of progress? Because we know that the maintenance and movement was on other servers, but Stoli has been affected somehow and there was not word on anywhere (Twitter, Facebook, or either Forum)

Thanks in advance!

No,

I wrongly worded my original post and it has been updated. This should have been a seamless move (the web servers should have just been changed with no downtime, but it's proving that there is an issue with them somewhere.) Once we have the root cause of the problem we can give an ETA, but we have multiple guys looking into the problem currently and are working to get this fixed.

llbraughler12

Reaction score
It seemed to be working fine earlier, abruptly got temporarily unavailable & occasionally faulty connection

Brandon

Community Support
Reaction score
We are still working with our datacenter to get this solved.

conzone

Reaction score
just "lots" of stuff to move.
How many websites do you think are moving out of interest ?

judithdl87

Reaction score
LOL Yeah, I've been down all day! Totally unacceptable and time to find another host.

elkom0826

Reaction score
We are still working with our datacenter to get this solved.

---------- Post added at 04:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 AM ----------

Thanks in advance!

me too, my site use stoli server too and still cant be accessed,, :frown:

vv.bbcc19

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello Folks,

This is just an update on what we have been working on with free hosting. Currently we have moved over the starka, boru, and chop servers to the new servers, and we are currently working on moving all of the servers too new web servers, which is where the problem lies now.

There was an issue moving these over yesterday which has made free hosting HTTP to be slow if not un-connectible. These will also throw the "This page is currently unavailable." error people are seeing. We have moved these services onto one of the old servers and are currently investigating the cause of this.

Other than this problem, the new system looks to be doing great and we hope to get these issues resolved soon.

Please stay tuned for more updates.

Thanks for the update.
Applause to efforts of X10 support Team.
Regs
VVBB

mixpvp47

Reaction score
I have got a backup of my website.

Thank's but it's in hour to search a new host.

Thank for that service;
Andre.

sarangcoolest77

Reaction score
mine is hosted on starka, constantly getting 500 errors and page not asvailable.. :(
Please help out.

johncreena

Reaction score
Hi,

My HTML website on Stoli is working fine however a web application (PHP-MYSQL, not a CMS) on Stoli is giving persistent 500 Internal Sever Error. With advice from previous posts I changed permissions for directory and all subdirectory and files to 755. However the issue did not resolve.

Any advice.

Regards,
John

Status
Not open for further replies.