Free Hosting Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

james-77724

Reaction score
website seams to be up and running, along with the MySQL (or at least forum set up working so far) so, hope it stays up :cool:

Also this is much faster than my last host, as long as it is their, and working :tongue:

bdistler

Prime Account
Reaction score
My site on boru is up

after 9 days of throwing errors

motwera

Reaction score
Thanks for fixing up the servers guys im very happy with this hosting service , i plan for maybe if i have some pennies to upgrade to the paid one :) , i moved here because byethost doesn't provide great free hosting like u guys :D

tru.petersen13

Reaction score
Code:
[B]Internal Server Error[/B]

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
 Please contact the server administrator,  no-reply@x10hosting.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
 More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
 Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Any body else getting this ?

Website is truclan.cc.co

belltown

Reaction score
My site on Boru seems to be working again -- finally. However, many of my files had their file permissions changed and one of my folders was completely deleted. After changing the permissions and re-creating the missing folder everything seems to be back to "normal". If you seem to be getting 500 Internal Server errors you might want to check your files/file permissions to see if anything has changed.

It would be nice if we could get an update from the Admins to find out whether they've finished working on the new servers and if we can expect things to stabilize.

Last edited:

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
We do not provide support in news threads.

/thread

Status
Not open for further replies.