Important Free Hosting Upgrades!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eric S

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We are happy to announce we have launched of our new upgrades feature! You can now upgrade your existing free service to our starter plan by visiting the "upgrades" tab of your service.

This new feature allows user to instantly double their resources and provides the user with instant access to full data backups via Acronis.

In our 15+ years, we have had long time users ask us for a way to support our free hosting service. The cost is only $11.95 / year!

Do not worry, we will always offer our 100% free plan as x10hosting will always truly believe in our moto "free hosting for the masses"

We appreciate your support!

-------------------------------------------------------
You may also order this new plan for a new service if you do not already have a service with us!

Note that you will always be eligible for our free disk upgrade request even on this new plan!

medina

x10 Addict
Community Support
Reaction score
I want to express my appreciation for the new upgrades feature you have launched, providing users with the option to upgrade their existing free service to the starter plan. It's a positive step forward in enhancing user experience and support for your free hosting service.

Having been a supporter of X10hosting for many years, both through donations and paid services, I must bring up a concern regarding the "Double Everything" promise that was previously offered. This promise, which was advertised as a lifetime benefit for those who donated a certain amount, seems to no longer apply.

While I understand the need for changes and updates to services over time, it is important to maintain transparency and integrity in honoring promises made to users. This experience has prompted me to encourage everyone to carefully evaluate offers and promises, ensuring clarity and alignment with the platform's values.

I remain a supporter of X10hosting and appreciate the efforts made to improve services and provide options for users. Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Best regards,
We are happy to announce we have launched of our new upgrades feature! You can now upgrade your existing free service to our starter plan by visiting the "upgrades" tab of your service.

This new feature allows user to instantly double their resources and provides the user with instant access to full data backups via Acronis.

In our 15+ years, we have had long time users ask us for a way to support our free hosting service. The cost is only $11.95 / year!

Do not worry, we will always offer our 100% free plan as x10hosting will always truly believe in our moto "free hosting for the masses"

We appreciate your support!

-------------------------------------------------------
You may also order this new plan for a new service if you do not already have a service with us!

Note that you will always be eligible for our free disk upgrade request even on this new plan!

Eric S

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
> Having been a supporter of X10hosting for many years, both through donations and paid services, I must bring up a concern regarding the "Double Everything" promise that was previously offered. This promise, which was advertised as a lifetime benefit for those who donated a certain amount, seems to no longer apply.

We can see that all users within double everything still have everything doubled and its for life. If you have an account that is in need of any upgrades please feel free to reach out and our team will certainly make them accordingly.

The starter plan in this post is an option for users to get quick access to more resources and features while also supporting our free hosting service.

medina

x10 Addict
Community Support
Reaction score
"We can see that all users within double everything still have everything doubled and its for life. If you have an account that is in need of any upgrades please feel free to reach out and our team will certainly make them accordingly."

Look...

1712074044321.png

So I understand if the basic plan is:
x10 Basic

DirectAdmin

Databases 2 *

Email Addresses 3 *

Disk Space 500MB **

Domains 3 *

Self and Community Support

Always Free

With double everything, should have acces for free account with

Databases 4 *

Email Addresses 6 *

Disk Space 1000MB **

Domains 6 *

.... I asked for get it back time ago with no success

Eric S

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
That is not the same as "double everything"

You had a premium service which is unlimited everything. I offered a super discounted rate to keep you on the premium plan and if you did not want to switch I offered to upgrade your disk space to even higher than double that of 2GB.

I do not see any active domains or free services associated with your account here on our forums. If you provide your free account information I will gladly update the account to match the double quota you have provided here!

Also please note this is a sticky post so our replies will be removed shortly. If you wish to discuss this further in public view you may open a new thread in the forums, otherwise feel free to message me directly to complete your doubled status.

medina

x10 Addict
Community Support
Reaction score
That is not the same as "double everything"

You had a premium service which is unlimited everything. I offered a super discounted rate to keep you on the premium plan and if you did not want to switch I offered to upgrade your disk space to even higher than double that of 2GB.

I do not see any active domains or free services associated with your account here on our forums. If you provide your free account information I will gladly update the account to match the double quota you have provided here!

Also please note this is a sticky post so our replies will be removed shortly. If you wish to discuss this further in public view you may open a new thread in the forums, otherwise feel free to message me directly to complete your doubled status.
Thanks my friend I understand my messages will remove shortly... I already Open a Support Ticket to continue the thread.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.