Free Hosting Uptime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Just would like to point out our average uptime for the free hosting servers was 99.56% for the past week ;)

I believe we have finally found our final configuration that we will use moving forward for the servers... so hopefully no more major updates for a while.

-Corey

diabolo

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
well Corey, I believe in rounding!

so that means to me, x10Hosting has 100% uptime. =]

Aerophin

Reaction score
I believe a hearty round of applause is in order for the whole x10hosting team. 99.56% uptime is really impressive! Well done!

gomarc

Reaction score
For the past week, two independent service monitoring show 100% uptime for my free hosting. That’s impressive.

Thank you x10!

2e33dba.jpg

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks to all the people who hung in there for the month or so of massive updates and changes we made. :)

Last edited:

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
I also want to mention that our sign ups and activity on accounts has been continuously increasing. :)

These periods of high availability are not the result of us taking on fewer users, or the result of our user activity decreasing.

Last edited:

stitchrokcs

Reaction score
Wow thats amazing near 100% Which when rounded up is 100% thats great! Keep up the servers and thanks X10Hosting staff!

lhyman

Reaction score
All that I want to say is, THANK YOU VERY MUCH for doing a Super Fine Job !

zapzack

Reaction score
I started logging uptime today.. I'll see what the uptime of Stoli is.. so far it's been 100% for the past 12 hours..

whizynix02

Reaction score
x10hosting is great.. for me it is always 100% up... that's a taugh job to do... and still they can manage... two thumbs up :) ... thanks for the x10 team ...

zen-r

Reaction score
The free servers are now achieving 99.56% uptime?

Oh dear. It can only go downhill from here! ;)

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
The free servers are now achieving 99.56% uptime?

Oh dear. It can only go downhill from here! ;)

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! ;)

Dun wanna let the servers think they're doing TOO well now do we? :)

deltavolt

Reaction score
Indeed, well done. I just came here from a different free host and I must say I'm very impressed so far. The resources are much more limited here but at least I get to use them, that services (not going to say the name) was horrendous with its up-time. I think I may like this community enough to even stick around often, which is quite rare for me.

Thanks x10, I'm looking forward to working with you.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to all the new people ;)

butterflytech

Reaction score
Having had constanrt problems with other free webservers I happened upon and joined X10 just before the upgrades began and have kept my mouth shut (a rare thing) until recently. As a tech myself I had a pretty good idea of the massive task that Corey and the X10 staff were up against.

I must say that the level of communication during the upgrade process was impressive. We were kept aware of what was hapening at all times. We may not have liked what we were hearing, but I for one saw that X10 was going to be something special, so I decided to stick it out and see what happened. I have not been let down.

99.5+ uptime on a free server is simply fantastic. X10's free hosting has provided a better service and support than some paid hosts which I have had the "honor" of knowing.

My hat is off to you Corey and to the fantastic, dedicated X10 team you have assembled. Add to all of that a vibrant community of users and X10 simply can't be beat.

Last edited:

fhiltz

Reaction score
I will add my congratulations and thanks for all the good work. Performance is the best advertising.

whollick

Reaction score
Very impressive.
Thank you for the hard work keeping us all online.

Status
Not open for further replies.