Free Listing on my website!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel S

Reaction score
I have submitted my website. By the way your site design for the a-z listing is good.

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
I have submitted my website. By the way your site design for the a-z listing is good.

It might change soon, when I made it I designed it to look like his site at the time; but since then he's changed it lol =P

And thanks for showing appreciation 2K8 Group, it makes a change from being told 'it sucks now fix it' lol :biggrin:

We'll see =]

-Luke.

Last edited:

2K8 Group

Reaction score
You spoke too soon lol! Im having trouble with the database, I can probably fix it myself so don't worry!
Edit:
OK, I found the promblem should be fixed. Anyone registered before this new system will recieve an email in the next 24 hours. All those that register with the new system please register again. Im sorry I forgot to check the DB details.
Edit:
I can offically say its fixed, checked it myself just now. =)

Last edited:

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
Feel free to email me with problems, I'll help you out with them. I don't mind supporting it as long as you keep the footer intact.

And yeah, can you check your email please? I made a mistake with the footer and need you to replace the file, typical me lol =]

-Luke.

2K8 Group

Reaction score
Replied to you email and don't worry its working now thats the main thing. The new patch has been uploaded!

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks mate.

Everything seems in order, I just re-added Productivity Zero and it's added OK, I've got a working validation link via email from your email address, which I've clicked. Just need you to allow it via the moderation queue now =]

EDIT: The whole thing is working brilliantly. My banner is now showing up and working as expected. 2K8 Group's A-Z directory is now working.

-Luke.

Last edited:

2K8 Group

Reaction score
No problem =)

Just so you know I am thinking of coding some sort of advertising code that you put on your site. Still thinking about it. The banners would be taken from the listing.

VPmase

Reaction score
Looks good :)
You should make a redirect page instead of just linking the sites so you can monitor which sites are most popular. That way you can make lists of Active sites :)

2K8 Group

Reaction score
What I am thinking of doing is if for example you want me to make a login/register script for you. The payment is to have a text link at the bottom of every page made by me. That link would be one from the listing.

2K8 Group

Reaction score
The offer will be going forever and I wonder if you want to pin this topic? The more people the chance I will be setting a advertising code!!!

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
The offer will be going forever and I wonder if you want to pin this topic? The more people the chance I will be setting a advertising code!!!

No can do I'm afraid, I'm only supposed to sticky rule / information threads really. It'd be unfair on other members otherwise, sorry.

-Luke.

phillipCouto

Reaction score
Ok sorry i may seem rude but this is a poor design and the Functionality is not that fluent. You have to make the landing page more attractive to new comers. For instance list newly added listings, current news, something so people find your site a reliable source for information.

Sohail

Reaction score
You should add a search and add meta keywords to each banner.

2K8 Group

Reaction score
Hence the word FREE!!! Sheesh! Why would I offer a free service that I could get paied for? And for the index page I have only just finnished exams so I have some time free now.

phillipCouto

Reaction score
Hence the word FREE!!! Sheesh! Why would I offer a free service that I could get paied for? And for the index page I have only just finnished exams so I have some time free now.
Ha Ha i said the same thing but now i work full time construction for the summer and i barely have to time handle my projects. If you want some Help let me know.

By the way this is my website: http://www.stemstudios.com

There you can see what im working on and also ask for help with certain things.

If you want to contact me by email its mailto:phillipcouto@stemstudios.com

Status
Not open for further replies.