Free Money - Free Consoles - Free iPods & More!

CuteKate400

Reaction score
Paying Credits for Signups!!! FREE PS3, Xbox360, Wii, iPod Tocuh, iPhone and more!!!

Hi everyone, I have recently created a new website explaining the Newest Marketing Scheme where people can get 100% free things from Consoles such as Wii and PS3 to iPods and even free Amazon Money Vouchers.
The way this scheme works is that every time someone signs up to the Free Gift website and completes an offer, the Free Gift website gets paid money with which they can reward you with your gift. After you completed the offer you will need to refer your friends and/or family to do the same, the amount of people you need to refer depends on your gift. You can even chose a custom gift such as a domain name or anything else you would like.
This freebie Marketing Scheme has been approved by the BBC and CNN.

If you want more information on how this works and/or proof of it working then checkout my website which explains it all: PROOF OF THIS BEING REAL

-Get your free PS3, Wii, Xbox360 or Amazon Voucher Here-

*Get your free iPod Touch, iPhone and more Here*

Please note this is only available to people form the USA & UK!
:biggrin:Thanks For Reading!:biggrin:​

PS. If you are going to register, for the UK users I would recommend the LoveFilm Offer, becuase its a 14day free trial and you can rent a free dvd, make sure you rent one to complete your offer.

Remember this is REAL it is not a scam! I can guarantee this is 100% working!:). Here is some proof in videos: VIDEO PROOF!
If you still don't believe then check out UK's largest freebie forum eXceem! for some real proof with pictures "I Got My Free Item". For people from USA check out Anything4Free.com.

!My Offer!​

-I will Pay 2 Credits for each UK or USA sign up-

*I will Pay 50 Credits for each UK or USA sign up that completes the FREE offer*

!^Rules^!
Only 1 signup per household is allowed! Do not creat multiple accounts. Do not try scamming, it is against the Terms of the Freebie Site. If you do create multiple accounts you will be caught sooner or later.​

Signup Here: Consoles.FreebieJeebies - Free PS3, Xbox 360, Wii & Money Vouchers!
Signup Here: Apple.FreebieJeebies - Free iPod Touch, iPhone and more!

Why not try? Its Free! :biggthump
Need help? PM me!

Last edited:

Zangetsu

Reaction score
great but what about the peeps who live in other countries ?

CuteKate400

Reaction score
great but what about the peeps who live in other countries ?
Currently its only available to the UK and USA so people from other countries won't be able to qualify because there are no offers for other countries available yet. Sorry but I don't make the rules :)