Free PR 5 Backlink

computerkids

Reaction score
I am an editor with joeant.com a pr 5 directory in the business section which includes Commodities
Computing Finance Global_Commerce_and_Government Human_Resources Industry_Specific Law
Management News_and_Resources Non_Profit Professional_Associations_and_Organizations
Sales_and_Marketing Small_Business

If you have a good looking site in one of those catagories and would like it listed.It usually costs 40 bucks ill do it for you for free based on my time available. Please email me at tonymorrison39@live.com with Joe Ant in the subject line include your url site title and description.

Last edited:

computerkids

Reaction score
I am an editor with joeant.com a pr 5 directory in the business section which includes Commodities
Computing Finance Global_Commerce_and_Government Human_Resources Industry_Specific Law
Management News_and_Resources Non_Profit Professional_Associations_and_Organizations
Sales_and_Marketing Small_Business

If you have a good looking site in one of those catagories and would like it listed.It usually costs 40 bucks ill do it for you for free based on my time available. Please email me at tonymorrison39@live.com with Joe Ant in the subject line include your url site title and description.
Please close this thread Sorry I have received all the requests I can handle.

gri3v3r

Reaction score
Wow some pr 5, nice master,. great to my blogs link building plan