Free PS3, Wii, iPhone, iPodTouch, Money Vouchers and more!

CuteKate400

Reaction score
Paying Credits for Signups!!! FREE PS3, Xbox360, Wii, iPod Tocuh, iPhone and more!!!

Hi everyone, I have recently created a new website explaining the Newest Marketing Scheme where people can get 100% free things from Consoles such as Wii and PS3 to iPods and even free Amazon Money Vouchers.
The way this scheme works is that every time someone signs up to the Free Gift website and completes an offer, the Free Gift website gets paid money with which they can reward you with your gift. After you completed the offer you will need to refer your friends and/or family to do the same, the amount of people you need to refer depends on your gift. You can even chose a custom gift such as a domain name or anything else you would like.
This freebie Marketing Scheme has been approved by the BBC and CNN.

If you want more information on how this works and/or proof of it working then checkout my website which explains it all: PROOF OF THIS BEING REAL

-Get your free PS3, Wii, Xbox360 or Amazon Voucher Here-

*Get your free iPod Touch, iPhone and more Here*

Please note this is only available to people form the USA & UK!
:biggrin:Thanks For Reading!:biggrin:​

PS. If you are going to register, for the UK users I would recommend the LoveFilm Offer, becuase its a 14day free trial and you can rent a free dvd, make sure you rent one to complete your offer.

Remember this is REAL it is not a scam! I can guarantee this is 100% working!:). Here is some proof in videos: VIDEO PROOF!
If you still don't believe then check out UK's largest freebie forum eXceem! for some real proof with pictures "I Got My Free Item". For people from USA check out Anything4Free.com.

!My Offer!​

-I will Pay 2 Credits for each UK or USA sign up-

*I will Pay 50 Credits for each UK or USA sign up that completes the FREE offer*

!^Rules^!
Only 1 signup per household is allowed! Do not creat multiple accounts. Do not try scamming, it is against the Terms of the Freebie Site. If you do create multiple accounts you will be caught sooner or later.​

Signup Here: Consoles.FreebieJeebies - Free PS3, Xbox 360, Wii & Money Vouchers!
Signup Here: Apple.FreebieJeebies - Free iPod Touch, iPhone and more!

Why not try? Its Free! :biggthump
Need help? PM me!

Last edited:

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
What are you offering us for signing up? According to Marketplace rules, you have to offer something in exchange for something else. ( So like I offer 100 credits to have you make me a banner )

D

dWhite

I really hate to say this and pounce all over your parade, but this schemes are scams. Nothing in this world is free.

CuteKate400

Reaction score
I really hate to say this and pounce all over your parade, but this schemes are scams. Nothing in this world is free.
OMG, how can you say something like this in my topic? Your spoling the topic because IT IS NOT A SCAM!. Schemes like this have been approved.
How can you comment on something like this with no proof?

BBC Approved: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1hw0jrcDOE
CNN Approved: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXhilMkC6KU
G4Video (Recommended to watch): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZMaP73Uc4E

What are you offering us for signing up? According to Marketplace rules, you have to offer something in exchange for something else. ( So like I offer 100 credits to have you make me a banner )

Ok, edited my post :)

Last edited:

Sohail

Reaction score
That seems like a really good offer, how is it possible to do this though?

CuteKate400

Reaction score
That seems like a really good offer, how is it possible to do this though?

If you had a look at Gifts4You.x10hosting.com as it says above you would find out :p But anyway here it is:

How can the referral site afford to give away the likes of a Free Nintendo Wii? and more? Here's how it works:

1) Sign up with the referral site
2) They give you your unique referral link that you use to refer people
3) You complete one offer (e.g. Lovefilm is a two week free trial)
4) The referral site gets paid from the advertiser
5) You refer 'X' amount of friends to do the same through your link
6) You then recieve your free gift ... they even pay for the postage

So say you sign upto Lovefilm the referral site gets paid £20. And for every person you get to sign up, the referral site gets paid £20. This is called affiliate marketing. Lovefilm are gaining potential long-term customers and it's a cheap way of advertising for them. The referral site is making a lot of money. And you get your gift.

Last edited: