Free rapidshare accounts, Domains, Games, And money and xbox live - ALL FOR FREE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

blitz111

Reaction score
Wanna have free xbox live? A rapidshare account? A domain? Free money?
Well its simple all you have to do is click an add..it will email you you post the screeny of the email on there forum and it gives you points, With the points you buy whatevver you want

The link is

link removed

The reason it is a refferal link is that i can see who signd up through it, I get points from it and so do you, The first 5 people to use the refferal link... I will send them 50 x10hoting cash and possibly some points on the site...

Its all easier explained on there site, Simple and easy! Ive got a domain registerd for 2 years XD atm im chanaging the dns... Lol

Dont forget to use the refferal link (http://fbox.us/billing/aff.php?aff=186) You and i benefit from it XD

Last edited by a moderator:

Soki

Banned
Reaction score
Re: Free rapidshare accounts, Domains, Games, And money and xbox live - ALL FOR FREE!

I clicked and signed up on their forum or w.e I was supposed to sign up on. It is pretty confusing how they really work, but ehh...so i get 50 x10hosting cash? Oh and can you help me out on how this works. It sounds pretty cool. i did read on that website a few topics and stuff, but still a little confused about the way it works.

Last edited:

Franc0

Reaction score
Re: Free rapidshare accounts, Domains, Games, And money and xbox live - ALL FOR FREE!

im sure those are scams man, why dont u use bux.to i heard its safe.

blitz111

Reaction score

it crap bux.to is, Its a scam but this isnt
Edit:
Credits sent, thanks

Last edited:

Loneua Technologies

Reaction score

I wouldn't be surprised if it is a scam.

Soki

Banned
Reaction score

This is no scam geez...you can clearly tell how they get their money to give away free stuff. They have so many advertising on their website. Like for example, for every user that signs up on the featured advertiser, they get so much out of it. so about 50% of that money goes to paying users the free stuff...They actually are making a good profit out of this as well as the users themselves...

lupus_42

Reaction score

I registered. Thanks for the link.

Loneua Technologies

Reaction score

This is no scam geez...you can clearly tell how they get their money to give away free stuff. They have so many advertising on their website. Like for example, for every user that signs up on the featured advertiser, they get so much out of it. so about 50% of that money goes to paying users the free stuff...They actually are making a good profit out of this as well as the users themselves...

Take it Easy Man.

jahjah

Reaction score

Thanks for the link, very useful. Let me go raise my moneybookers balance.

Loneua Technologies

Reaction score

I just did it and i now have 6 points.

I can get a free domain?

Thanks.

intertec

Reaction score

Does it work? Can anyone confirm they have won anything?

Soki

Banned
Reaction score

Does it work? Can anyone confirm they have won anything?

I still have not got my points yet from him and I do not know how that works...So, no confirmation yet...just lies so far...

figu120

Reaction score

registre

How Bux.to works

Bux.to is NOT a Autosurf, Multi-Level Marketing, Pyramid, Ponzi, Matrix or "Get Rich Quick" scheme.

Bux.to is a new innovative, international and FREE English based service that allows advertisers to reach thousands of potential customers by displaying their ad on our, "Surf Ads" page. A exact calculated percentage of all advertising revenue is paid to our members. Bux.to makes money via advertising, other advertising sources throughout the website as well as earning through direct sponsorship of other Bux.to members, just like a regular member does.
registre
How you make money
You view websites in 30 second sessions via the "Surf Ads" page. Once the 30 seconds is up, you'll either get a green tick sign or a red 'X'. The green tick sign means you've earned $0.01 and as premium member $0.0125 for the visit and the 'X' means you have not earned money for the visit. You'll get red X's when you have more than one website from the "Surf Ads" page open. When this happens, you get no credit.
registre
A valuable benefit to both the members and the advertisers is the repeat exposure that the advertiser gets. Whenever you click and view a website, you can visit that website again in 24 hours as long as the visit cap hasn't been reached. That's right! After 24 hours you can click and view the website again. This gives the advertiser optimal exposure by using "repeat advertising" and it further increases the members earning potential.
registre
Earnings example (based on current averages)
» You click 10 ads per day = $0.10
» 20 referrals click 10 ads per day = $2.00
» Your daily earnings = $2.10
» Your weekly earnings = $14.70
» Your monthly earnings = $63.00

although, we cannot guarantee that you will earn such a profit.

While we have no way of knowing how many ads will be available on a per week basis, we do know that Bux.to is growing rapidly and advertisers are discovering the true potential of our service. We've just started and our advertiser base is small so BE PATIENT! Over the next coming months you will see an increase in the ads which will only increase your earnings! This is not a get-rich-scheme or scam, but it can put some extra gas money in your pocket!

registre

Christopher

Retired
Reaction score

We do not allow advertising other hosting services.
figu120, don't advertise in other people's threads.
To those of you who did it, if he doesn't send you the credits soon send me a PM and I'll make him send them.
Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.