Free site slow

Status
Not open for further replies.

alhoraniali45

Reaction score
Suffer from slow my site I hope to be able to be resolved I can not open anything slow everything

Thank you my brothers for hosting this wonderful

www.alhup.co.cc

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Welcome to x10hosting.
The free servers are very heavily loaded with accounts and there will be occasions when the free servers may be slow to respond. These problems are usually resolved quickly and x10hosting is implementing plans to reduce some of these problems. There may also be times when there may be some temporary issue with your own ISP which could cause your site to load slowly. In either case these problems usually clear up quickly.

BritAngel

Reaction score
I got the some problem but in my case, doesn't matter the hour... all the time is slow and has been like that for two months now. >:-|

ghumanz

Reaction score
Same here bro I am running my testing site but face lot of slow speed. I am doing some modifications in my site and think about to upgrae my account after these modifications.
But I love their service and upload limit that very fine thing I faced

hacordoba

Reaction score
I defintely suggest to upgrade a professional service. You will get online support 24/7 and there will be almost no issues with bandwith and database connections.:wink:

mustu

Reaction score
Yes, I also face slow surfing some times. But sometimes it doesn't even open the homepage on fisrt clikc I have to try again n again 5, or 7 times before i get to see the website. In fact I do check wether my DNS is getting resolved or not by doing nslookup manually but it's all fine but the page do not appear. Seems some issue on x10 server end.

Mustafa Qasim
http://blog.mustu.info

Status
Not open for further replies.