Free SSL on x10

mreccentric

Reaction score
I have been using X10 for some years, yet my domain doesn't have a SSL certificate. Can i know where i can find the SSL certificate for my default domain?

I think i need to activate it since couple of freinds have asked me when they visit my website.

spacresx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
A staff member will need to activate SSL options for your account first.
i have sent a note to a staff member to review your request.
it might take a couple days for them to reply.

Eric S

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I have been using X10 for some years, yet my domain doesn't have a SSL certificate. Can i know where i can find the SSL certificate for my default domain?

I think i need to activate it since couple of freinds have asked me when they visit my website.
I can see SSL access is already enabled on your account. Can you please visit Account Manager > SSL cert > Get automatic certificate from ACME Provider > save and it will generate your free SSL

mreccentric

Reaction score
@Eric S
I'm not able to login to the hosting panel/cpanel, and also i'm not able to find any such option in the dashboard. Please help me out in this. TY.

Edit: Worked on Chrome. SSL Activated. Thank You.

Last edited:

spacresx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
try this
- then click 'hosting control panel'
- then click 'account manager'
- click the 'SSL Certificates'
- click 'Get automatic certificate from ACME Provider-
click save and it will generate your free SSL

ctyrd

Reaction score
Hi, I'm trying to do this, but its getting error and cant activate the SLL
Better to start your own post for the issues your having with your account or domain. (jorgejoel.com - 198.91.81.11).

pittsbu2

Reaction score
I have been using the free x10hosting for many years and there is no where, or no pages, that has an SSL option. My website continues to show a non secure site. None of the fore mentioned information here, or on any other page I have found is correct about how to install a SSL certificate. I don’t think anyone knows what they’re talking about here, apparently it could be for the premium service, but not for the free one. Either that, or it just doesn’t show up on Microsoft edge in windows 11

Eric S

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I have been using the free x10hosting for many years and there is no where, or no pages, that has an SSL option. My website continues to show a non secure site. None of the fore mentioned information here, or on any other page I have found is correct about how to install a SSL certificate. I don’t think anyone knows what they’re talking about here, apparently it could be for the premium service, but not for the free one. Either that, or it just doesn’t show up on Microsoft edge in windows 11
Kindly visit the account manager > SSL Certs via your DIrectadmin. Choose the option for Get automatic certificate from ACME Provider and you should be good to go!