Free Stoli-hosted site still down after MySQL updates. Ignore if this is a known issu

Status
Not open for further replies.

lostcommander

Reaction score
First, I want to apologize if you are already aware of some problem with the free sites as I know x10 has done an incredible amount of work over the past couple weeks and I am sure things will get straitened out with time.

Otherwise, I wanted to let you know that my site is still inaccessible and was wondering if perhaps it got lost in the shuffle: www.vrexchange.com --- lostcommander.exofire.net --- hosted on stoli. I know there was the cPanel + Apache update, the new hardware, the MySQL stuff and all over the past week, but I have not seen my site up and running smoothly or fast enough to log in for about that long and presently it does not load at all and FTP is down too. I just want to make sure it is coming back at some point. Thank you very much for your time.

genealogy1

Reaction score
Re: Free Stoli-hosted site still down after MySQL updates. Ignore if this is a known

Thank you for the note on stoli. I have had intermittent access to stoli and website over the last week or so, as well. I was able to log into cPanel 1x thus far. Have been unable to log into mail either on Squrrel mail or the H. mail.

I cannot load a static html page at this time, whereas, earlier in the week the static html pages would load fine and anything that required a database (WordPress and Joomla) failed - (when x10 was busy fixing MySQL this week).

Now - I get bupt-kiss - no static html no WordPress or Joomla. Nothing will load. Oddly - my icon loads in the URL address..... but nothing else!

Last edited:

genealogy1

Reaction score
Re: Free Stoli-hosted site still down after MySQL updates. Ignore if this is a known

Issues with x10 have been escalating since January 30th ;( They are hard at it and I hope this will finish soon.

Last edited:

lostcommander

Reaction score

Thank you very much, Zubair. That is all I needed to know for now. I do not see how this can be closed by myself and would appreciate it if a staffer/mod could do so. Yay for a great community. :)

BtW that most recent post is not on http://status.x10hosting.com/ yet.

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score

***Thread Closed***

Status
Not open for further replies.