Free Templates Set 1

ankrag

Reaction score
Hi All
smile.gif

Recently I found some free templates I am sharing those with you.

Free Templates

Last edited:

Jake

Developer
Contributors
Reaction score
Watch out for copyrights...

1. They don't work.

2. They are hosted on rapidshare.

3. Normally things posted on rapidshare have copyrights because the user has no were else to upload it too. Make sure you watch out for that... they might not be legal templates.

Last edited:

ankrag

Reaction score
If you need a free template what you will do ?

You will search from any search engine and get download them and use it. The same I did I had searched over internet for free templates and downloaded them and uploaded to rapid share.

I had not said/posted that these are the best templates or my own

These are few free templates which I found and as soon as I had downloaded from various resources I am putting all of them in one place and helping others to get download them instead of wasting time to search for them.

Don't point them by saying them as these are not copyrighted or not good. "THESE ARE JUST FEW FREE RESOURCES

Jake

Developer
Contributors
Reaction score
If you need a free template what you will do ?

You will search from any search engine and get download them and use it. The same I did I had searched over internet for free templates and downloaded them and uploaded to rapid share.

I had not said/posted that these are the best templates or my own

These are few free templates which I found and as soon as I had downloaded from various resources I am putting all of them in one place and helping others to get download them instead of wasting time to search for them.

Don't point them by saying them as these are not copyrighted or not good. "THESE ARE JUST FEW FREE RESOURCES

Did not point out that they were not copyrighted... I pointed out that they are probably copyrighted by someone other than you, or whoever posted these on rapidshare. Thus if the maker of these templates sees them around (and these were not meant to be free) then you might be in some trouble.

Can't you just link the websites they come from?

ankrag

Reaction score
Thanks next time onwards i'll post the site link from where i got them