Free templates?

Topor

Reaction score
Hi! Where can I download free templates for the site? ;)

Last edited:

ThePaintGuru

Reaction score
Please use Google before asking these questions, honestly there are about 1200 free templates sites out there :)

ThePaintGuru

Reaction score
Didn't realize this board had a filter like that, now I don't have to ****ing censor it myself all the time. ;)

Last edited:

rayishu

Reaction score
using templates is stupid its better to just design your own website, always, even if its horrible, or u could pay a web designer like 50 bucks for a design, its still better than using some crappy template

noerrorsfound

Reaction score
using templates is stupid its better to just design your own website, always, even if its horrible, or u could pay a web designer like 50 bucks for a design, its still better than using some crappy template
I completely disagree with this. If your site looks bad, who will want to go back to it? There are many free layouts that aren't crappy, so when you've got good layouts available, use them. You can make them unique to your site by changing the CSS a little.

Last edited:

pgames

Reaction score
I dunno if it's allowed on the forums, but I have bought some templates in the past that have master resell rights for them... I could sell some for credits.

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
I dunno if it's allowed on the forums, but I have bought some templates in the past that have master resell rights for them... I could sell some for credits.

That would be okay. If you have permission to sell them and can verify it with staff.

jcspice

Reaction score

On one hand it is. On the other, after learning how CSS is implemented on some templates, you get a picture of how you'd implement it on yours - that is - if you know how to build a site from the ground up.